Thermo Lean 3: Maximum Strength Fat Burner by Elton Holland
So you are eating correctly and training hard and regularly… Why not start metabolising you fat efficiently and getting the most out of all that hard work? Isn’t it about time you knocked off those extra kilos and went from Chubby Charles to Efficient Eddy? You can, says, FastFuel’s Elton Holland. As long as it’s over time and in the right way.
Here’s what you need in that fight against fat: Thermo Lean 3 has been scientifically formulated and laboratory tested to combine the finest herbal enhancers, amino acids and thermogenic ingredients. The latter help convert fats into energy, while amino acids are the building blocks of lean muscle, and the nutritional enhancers pep up the natural levels of nutrients in your probably-depleted body. The result: an incredible weight-loss aid that, while it won’t take you from Big Betty to Lean Linus in minutes, can be an effective weapon in your battle against the bulge.
Topping up your body’s levels of nutrients is vital if you are trying to lose weight without seeing power and energy levels fall by the wayside. Modern research continues to reveal the enormous benefits to be found in a number of naturally-occurring wonder ingredients.
- Kelp is a good source of many vitamins and minerals, but is most noted for its iodine, which is transported directly to the thyroid gland where it is converted into the hormone thyroxin. Why is this significant? Well thyroxin helps to regulate the basal metabolism that combats that dreaded plateau effect associated with weight loss.
- Chromium picolinate is a nutritional supplement involved in managing the breakdown of glucose and fat, and can even reduce appetite by stimulating the activity of insulin.
- Flaxseed oil powder stabilizes blood sugar levels, helping you feel full and satisfied for longer. It contains a beneficial fat, alpha-linoleic acid, which is one of those heart-healthy Omega-3 types. Healthy fats such as these can boost the body's metabolic rate since fat is metabolized slowly. It decreases the rate at which carbohydrates are released into your system - when the body’s metabolic rate is boosted, fats are more readily available as an energy source, so you burn more fat.
- Spirulina is the super green algae widely used to suppress hunger and treat many other health problems. With a high protein and vitamin content, it is also rich in iron, which can often be lacking in calorie-restricted diets. As if that weren’t enough, many people swear by spirulina’s ability to improve digestion and detoxify the body.
- Aloe Vera is fast becoming famous as the African wonder plant that provides the body with essential immune support whilst dieting – we all know how essential this is on a calorie-restricted diet.
Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle, and promote weight loss by helping make it possible to build lean muscle mass.
- L-Glutamine is well known as a developer and maintainer of lean muscle. Glutamine plays a key role in protein synthesis. L-glutamine supplementation minimizes the breakdown of muscle and improves protein metabolism.
- L-Ornithine assists in the release of growth hormones, which promotes the metabolism of excess body fat.
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that cannot be produced by the body from other nutrients. It helps ensure adequate absorption of calcium and the formation of collagen for bone, cartilage and connective tissue. Lysine strengthens circulation and helps the immune system manufacture antibodies.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate supports carbohydrate and protein metabolism to transport fats through the body.
- L-Arginine Hydrochloride is a semi-essential amino acid that acts as a prime stimulant for growth hormone and immune response in the pituitary and the liver. It also helps to curb appetite, and aids in metabolizing fats.
- L-Methionine is an essential sulphur-bearing amino acid. In the body, it converts to L-cysteine and therefore is potentially beneficial in liver detoxification and in neutralizing toxins. L-methionine is considered important for liver fat metabolism, healthy skin and nails, and energy production.
- L-Phenylalanine promotes energy, elevates mood (now that could come in handy!) and aids protein synthesis.
- L-Tyrosine is important to the structure of almost all proteins in the body and is therefore vital for staying healthy and strong.
These are the goodies that cause the process of “calorie burning” by raising the body’s metabolic temperature and converting fats to energy.
- Cayenne Powder is of course the most famous thermogenic herb. It jump-starts your circulation and gets your blood pumping.
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) functions in the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, and is involved in the synthesis of protein and fat.
- Ginger is a mild yet effective herb used for centuries to improve circulation, increase energy, increase the metabolic rate and cleanse the colon.
- Green tea contains small amounts of caffeine and anti-oxidants to promote the conversion of fats into energy.
- Guarana is a natural berry noted for its high caffeine content. It works as an appetite suppressant, but also increases energy and endurance levels.
- Citrus Aurantium stimulates Beta-3 cell receptors which elicits the breakdown of fat. At the same time, this stimulation causes an increase in the metabolic rate resulting in thermogenesis and so burning calories. Citrus aurantium is an excellent natural alternative to ephedrine without the associated side effects.
The bottom line
Thermo Lean 3 works wonders. But it doesn’t do it all alone. (Hey! This stuff is legal, after all!) Use it as part of a calorie controlled diet along with regular exercise and you will see optimum results.
Elton Holland is not only a founder and director of Fast Fuel, but a leading sub-vet cyclist with endurance experience in events such as the Cape Epic mountain bike race and the Quest 500km adventure race. More recently he has lost 11kg through the use of FastFuel products and a carefully monitored diet and exercise programme.
<<back to index of articles